Monday, April 26, 2010

Clunk, click every trip.

My dad's new car is called Mitsubishi. He wanted one called Jaguar but says Mitsubishi is the next best thing. We went to buy a special seat to strap me in the back so's I'll not touch all his stuff when he's driving and getting on his nerves.

"In England," here we go again, "It's against the law for children to get on your nerves when you're driving." I don't think those were his exact words, but it's what he meant.

"Here in Thailand you can't even buy a baby seat, let alone get fined for not having one." We went to loads of shops in the big towns; Udon Thani and Nong Khai. No one even knew what he meant, and we certainly didn't see one.

"That's why I'm lucky living in Thailand, I can be a little bugger and dad doesn't get fined for it.

BIG PRICK

I went to the hospital today for an hinjection. Mum came too and Kop. We went in dad's new Mitsubishi. I think it's good that he didn't get a Jaguar. I don't think it would bounce so well on the bumpy roads.

I didn't know I was going to get hinjected and had forgotten what my dad said about smiley faces. You really shouldn't trust them.

I've never seen so many smiley faces. It wasn't too bad to start with. they weighed me, I'm 8.9. They measured me, and I'm 71. Then, out of nowhere... I can't begin to tell you the pain. I felt like crying, in fact I sort of yelped and wanted to cry but thought, no, I won't give you the satrisfraction.

Dad said "You're a brave India Princess." and to the smiley faced nurse said "See you again in January."

Yes, I'll be back for more in January. And I'll go happily, if the Pope gets married first.

1 comment:

  1. Your dad will have to drive to Bangkok to get your seat!! Anyway tell him I want some family photographs.

    Uncle Casper

    ReplyDelete