Thursday, May 27, 2010

Face book

Dad's just signed up and joined Face book. He didn't know exactly what he was doing, so pressed all the buttons to see what would happen. Now he has 27 friends and can't get rid of them.

He said he only has two friends, and one of them is dead.

He now regrets giving so much information. "They all have my address now, we'll be inundated with begging letters, you'll see," he said.

I think it's great. I want to sign up too so i can have 27 friends, but I'm too young.

I don't know why I can't lie about my age. He did.

I had a look at his face page. He has more than two friends. he lied again.

There's Uncle Casper, (unless he's the dead one. Well, he does have a ghost's name).

And Uncle Malcolm, though he's not a friend. he's his brother, so doesn't count.

My sisters are there, but they're his daughters. And Luke, but he's my brother. Not the one who's a skellington, though he looks like one.

Ah, spotted one; Uncle Albert Diamond. "Yes" said dad. "I don't think I owe him money anymore so you can count him in."

There's Andrew? Dad probably owes him money. He's from up north anyway.

I pointed out loads of people. "No, never heard of them," he said.

Isn't that sad. He probably does only have two friends. I better go and give him a cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment